Since I was old enough to walk I have approached the world and all of my activities with a certain sense of intensity. Because of the intensity with which I have pursued physical training, it has been necessary for me to find restorative activities that allow me to maintain a sense of harmony within and to correct any imbalanced caused by overtraining. My 20 years of both Chi Gong & Tai Chi practices are the foundations used to maintain/restore balance internally. For me, Jin Shin Jyutsu and Z-Health are natural extensions of my personal practices that allow me to help others achieve balance in their own lives.
I strive to help my clients restore body/mind/spirit harmony, to take the body you’ve been given and maximize your potential through discipline balanced with surrender, creating a sense of flow that is sustainable long-term. I want you to move and live at 80, 90, 100 with the same vigor as your younger self.
I bring to my practice over two decades of experience as a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Massage Therapist, and formal study of JinGui QiGong with Master Zhang. I also incorporate over twenty years of study and practice in martial arts, yoga, and various Eastern disciplines to offer a unique mind, body, spirit practice like no other!
Contact me to start your transformation today!
Brad S. Allen, CPT, LMT
Education & Certifications
- Practicing ACE-certified Personal Trainer
- Licensed Massage Therapist in Texas
- Formal Student of Jin Gui Chi Gong with Dr. Don Zhang
- Yin Style Bagua Kung Fu (student and practitioner)
- Yoga Asana & Sanskrit Mantras (student and practitioner)
- Certified Yoga Fit Instructor
- Certified in Jin Shin Jyutsu (Instructor, student, practitioner)
- Z Health Certified Movement
- RKC Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Circular Strength Training Certified, RMAX International
- Certified TACFIT Instructor, RMAX International
- Certified Calisthenics Instructor, Dragon Door